Why the Trustees Council was established
The Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce Trustees Council was created to provide an additional and continued source of leadership for the Chamber.
How the Trustees Council works
Because of the quality and depth of business leadership in the Savannah area, the Chamber and the community benefit from the knowledge, experience, and interest of corporate CEOs and other business executives not currently serving on the Chamber’s Board of Directors.
How many members participate
More than 60 Chamber member firms are represented on the Chamber’s Trustees Council.
2013 Trustees Council:
- Arizona Chemical Company, LLC
- Armstrong Atlantic State University
- AT&T Georgia
- Atlanta Gas Light Company
- Bank of America, NA
- Bouhan, Williams & Levy LLP
- Brasseler USA
- Candler Hospital, an affiliate of St. Joseph's/Candler
- Chatham Steel Corporation
- Coca-Cola Bottling Company, United
- Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners
- Colonial Grand at Godley Station
- Colonial Group, Inc.
- Comcast Communications
- Courtyard by Marriott Savannah Historic District
- Derst Baking Company, LLC
- First Chatham Bank
- Georgia Ports Authority
- Georgia Power Company-Coastal Region
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Hilton Savannah DeSoto
- HLC Hotels
- Hunter Maclean
- Hyatt Regency Savannah
- Inn at Ellis Square
- International Paper
- JCB Inc.
- Live Oak Restaurants
- Mansion on Forsyth Park
- Memorial Health
- Mulberry Inn Prince Bush Smith Hotels
- NuStar Asphalt LLC - Savannah Refinery
- Ocean Plaza Beach Resort
- Oceanfront Cottage Rentals Tybee Island
- Old Town Trolley Tours of Savannah
- Roger Wood Foods, Inc.
- Savannah College Of Art and Design
- Savannah Marriott Riverfront
- Savannah Morning News
- SouthCoast Medical Group, LLC
- Southern LNG, Inc.
- St. Joseph's Hospital, an affiliate of St Joseph's/Candler
- SunTrust Bank, Savannah
- The Home Depot Import Distribution Center
- The Savannah Bancorp, Inc.
- The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa
- Thomas & Hutton
- Turner Food & Spirits Company
- Virginia College
- Wal-Mart #635
- Wells Fargo
- Wells Fargo Insurance Services USA, INc.
- Wet Willie's - River Street
- Willis Insurance Services of Georgia, Inc.
- WJCL/WTGS Television
- WSAV Television
- WTOC Television